222 Mercer Street, Seattle, WA 98109-4625
Price of admission: $104+
Website - 206-802-0015
Hours of Operations: Thursday through Sunday evenings
Teatro ZinZanni is a big night out unlike any other, a three-hour whirlwind of international cirque, comedy and cabaret artists all served up with a five-course feast designed by celebrated Northwest chef Tom Douglas.
An ever-evolving and constantly changing production, Teatro ZinZanni combines improv comedy, vaudeville revue, music, dance, cirque and sensuality into a dizzying and colorful new form that is never quite the same from evening to evening. The fast-paced action of the show unfolds above, around and even alongside the audience as they dine on a gourmet meal. Teatro ZinZanni is guaranteed to dazzle.
* Join us for a whirlwind evening of cirque, comedy and cabaret all served with a five-course feast!
* Enjoy the stunning setting that is the Moulin Rouge - Teatro ZinZanni's very own "spiegeltent."
* Arrive early and enjoy pre-show drinks in the lounge or browse the beautiful boutique.
* Delight in each of the five gourmet courses included with your meal.
* Take your pick of entrees - Grilled flat iron steak, wild caught salmon or roasted carrot, leek and Gruyere crostada.
* Get wrapped up in the introduction of Teatro ZinZanni newcomer Paula Gelly.
* Enjoy a combination of improv comedy, music and dance.
* Restaurant style seating with an unforgettable atmosphere.
* Watch in awe as Les Petits Freres defy gravity with graceful acrobatics.
* Prepare yourself for a unique evening of cabaret performance!
Teatro ZinZanni Love, Chaos & Dinner (Dinner Show)
Famplosion strives for 100% accuracy in all of our listings. However, we recommend checking with the venue prior to your visit especially for special holiday hours or event schedule changes.